To whom Jesus says that…to Jews, Christians or Muslims?
In the Bible, (Matthew 7:21-23) Jesus says:
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven.
But, who will enter the kingdom of heaven? Jesus says:
Only the person who does what my Father in heaven wants.
On that day, many will say to me: Lord, Lord, we did not:
1) Prophesy in your name?
2) Cast out demons in your name?
3) Do many miracles and many mighty works in your name?
However, Jesus will tell them publicly:
1) I never knew you
2) Depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.
3) Get away from me, you evil people.
Now, to whom the Lord Jesus addressed this great sermon?
1) To the Jews? No, they deny him
2) To the Muslims? No, although Muslims love the Lord Jesus and believe that He was a great Messenger, Allah, sent to the Israelites, however, Muslims do not cast out demons or…