April 19, 2017
The latest buzz on Kickstarter is all about a new Electric Skateboard called Lou. Lou launched at the end of last week and has already blown right by its funding goal of $80,000, because backers and boarders are hot for Lou. Combining a hidden battery and motorized wheels, Loudelivers speed, range, reliability and portability. Not only is Lou’s award winning design innovative and dare we say beautiful, but everyone’s talking about her! Hurry and snag one of these exciting, electric boards now. Kickstarter ends May 28.
Designed by an international crew of tech lovers, passionate skaters and e-mobility experts, Lou was crafted with Swiss quality and engineered to deliver the best possible ride on the market. On a mission to revolutionize the world of skateboarding and transportation, So Flow created an easy to ride, reliable, sturdy board that is also fast and powerful. Because of Lou’s light weight, it’s easy to take on public transportation and stow away at work. Plus, Lou has interchangeable deck plates and replaceable motorized wheels, giving it a great look and a long life.
Here’s why Lou is a sure thing…
WATER RESISTANT – Lou will weather the storm.
- RED DOT DESIGN AWARD – Don’t worry, Lou doesn’t let it go to her head.
- INTERCHANGEABLE DECK PLATES – Lou will help you get a grip.
- SMARTPHONE APP – Just don’t forget to text Lou back.
- REPLACEABLE WHEELS- Lou will always look and ride like new.
- PORTABLE – Lou is light and easy to carry.
- SLEEK – Lou’s battery is hidden in her stylishly sculpted physique.
- LONG LASTING POWER – You can charge Lou’s battery for two hours and keep coasting for up to 15km.
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE – Lou’s built to last. Check out that Carbon Fiber bod.
- Last but certainly not least, Lou’s really got it all.
Recharge your life with So Flow’s NEW Lou Board – the lightest, fastest, most maneuverable electric board to date!
The Kickstarter campaign for the Lou Electric Skateboard will run from April 13 to May 28. The campaign is on its way to meeting the first stretch goal of raising $100,000 to make the batteries inside the deck replaceable, a revolutionary feature for an electric skateboard. Backers will receive rewards based on their level of commitment to the campaign.