In an interview with University of Massachusetts professor emeritus of economics Richard Wolff, the grass-roots media portal Actvism gets answers to the following questions:
• What are capitalism and socialism?
• What differentiates capitalism from socialism?
• Has either system ever existed in a pure form?
• Was capitalism actually overcome by socialism when the state took over private ownership?
• What changes are required in society to truly implement socialism?
—Posted by Alexander Reed Kelly