Latest EzCheckprinting software for MAC customers makes it easy to create multiple types of checks making it multifaceted for business owners.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB)
April 20, 2017
Customer’s using the MAC version of ezCheckprinting business check writer, are accommodated with check draft options for receiving payments faster. This makes the business application one of the least expensive multifaceted programs on the market. Halfpricesoft.com created this software so that any business could easily create a check draft, print checks to fill in manually later, print regular checks, or even print a gift certificate.
“Latest EzCheckprinting software for MAC customers makes it easy to create multiple types of checks making it multifaceted for business owners.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and has network capability. This allows business owners to save time and money.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
New features to accommodate payee only on check paper
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Free customer support
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank…