- Kraft Heinz has recalled about 959lbs of Lunchables due to mislabelling and undeclared allergens on the labels
- Lunchables Ham and American Cracker Stackers’ contain wheat and soy, which are not declared on the label
- The products were produced on September 21, 2016, and shipped to stores in Utah and California
- They were incorrectly given back labels meant for a ‘Nacho Lunchable’ product, which was why the product was mislabeled
- There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of the product
Kraft Heinz is recalling almost 1,000 pounds of Lunchables Ham and American Cracker Stackers because of a mislabeling of ingredients that could contain possible allergens.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service…