SAN DIEGO (PRWEB)
January 13, 2018
IOS APP AWARD HIGHLIGHTS:
Award-winning iOS apps included Netflix, Twitter, Lyft, Starbucks, Quora, and The Economist.
With nearly 2.4 million (non-game) consumer apps available in the App Store, the app award winners are positioned in the top 0.003% of iOS mobile apps.
IOS GAME AWARD HIGHLIGHTS:
Award-winning iOS games included MARVEL Contest of Champions, NBA Live Mobile Basketball, Minecraft, My Singing Monsters, and Clash Royale.
Game publishers with multiple iOS award winners included Supercell, Electronic Arts, Playrix, and Gameloft.
With over 700,000 games available today on iOS, the event’s mobile gaming award winners represent the top 0.005% games.
The 2017 iOS App and Game Award winners are presented below by device type and category:
MOBILE APP AWARDS FOR IOS
MOBILE APP AWARDS – IPHONE:
Duolingo – Education
- Elevate – Brain Training – Education
- Rosetta Stone – Education
- Amazon Prime Video – Entertainment
- Reelgood – Entertainment
- STARZ – Entertainment
- Cash App – Finance
- Discover Mobile – Finance
- Personal Capital – Finance
- Robinhood – Finance
- Panera Bread – Food + Drink
- Starbucks – Food + Drink
- 8fit – Health + Fitness
- MyFitness Pal – Health + FitnessGoodRx – Medical
- Spotify – Music
- YouTube Music – Music
- Buzzfeed – News
- Nuzzel – News
- The Economist Espresso – News
- Adobe Illustrator Draw – Photo + Video + Design
- Adobe Photoshop Fix – Photo + Video + Design
- Magisto – Video Editor & Maker – Photo + Video + Design
- Cozi – Productivity
- LastPass – Productivity
- Wunderlist – Productivity