Winston-Salem, N.C. (PRWEB)
October 11, 2016
Seven remarkable Novant Health nurses have been named to the prestigious Great 100 list of nurses in North Carolina. The nurses were nominated by their peers on the basis of their outstanding professionalism, their demonstration of excellence and their commitment to making a difference in their communities through nursing.
The seven nurses who were named to the list come from three different Novant Health facilities.
Named to the list were:
- Bonnie Broadwell, RN, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center.
- Dale Callicutt, RN, Novant Health clinical education.
- Sonya Nicole (Nikki) Como, RN, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center.
- Karen Cumbo, RN, Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.
- Sara Egnatz, RN, Novant Health…