- Chris Georgiou lost roughly $1.1 million after two of his homes burnt down
- Mr Georgiou starred in Channel Ten’s show ‘The Renovators’ in 2011
- South Australia police believe an arsonist deliberately set the homes alight
- The two double story duplex homes were still under construction
- By the time firefighters arrived they were both consumed by flames
A former contestant from reality TV show ‘The Renovators’ has lost over $1 million after an arsonist set two of his partially-built Adelaide properties alight.
By the time fire crews arrived at the construction site at Broadview just after 1.30am on Monday, the double story duplex homes were consumed by flames.
Neighbours were forced to flee as the raging inferno threatened to spread to their…