- Denver Broncos coach Gary Kubiak has been given a week’s leave
- He was hospitalized Sunday for a complex migraine after Broncos’ defeat
- Denver lost 23-16 to Atlanta and Kubiak fell ill after media conference
- Special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis will fill in for Kubiak
- Team manager, John Elway, said Kubiak will be back on October 17
- Health scare comes three years after Kubiak suffered mini-stroke
Denver Broncos coach Gary Kubiak has been given a week’s leave after he was hospitalized for a complex migraine condition, the team said on Monday.
The Super-Bowl winning coach was taken to a local hospital on Sunday after the Broncos’ first defeat of the season against the Atlanta Falcons.
Denver lost 23-16 to Atlanta…