Oct 11 Digitalglobe Inc :
* Digitalglobe to acquire the Radiant Group, leading
provider of advanced geospatial solutions to the U.S.
* Deal for $140 million in cash
* Digitalglobe Inc – deal $140 million in cash.
* Digitalglobe Inc – deal to be funded with cash on hand and
drawings under existing revolving line of credit.
* Digitalglobe Inc – definitive agreement to acquire
privately held Radiant Group, Inc from Aston Capital
* Digitalglobe Inc – reaffirm to completing share repurchase
* Digitalglobe Inc – expected 2016 radiant revenue of
approximately $100 million
* Digitalglobe Inc – deal is accretive to growth in revenue,
ebitda, net income and other key financial metrics
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: